Who are Transparent Wealth
Transparent Wealth takes the time to truly understand every aspect of their client’s life, goals and objectives.
Our mission is to be transparent with our clients and provide advice that is truly in their best interest. This allows us to provide objective, tailored and strategic financial advice.
Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind via our ‘Trusted and Transparent Advice’ process.
“A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity”
– Dalai Lama
Why Transparent Wealth
- Like many innovative companies, TW started because someone with years of experience in the financial industry was unhappy with the status quo. It was the lack of openness that inspired him to think differently, some would say unconventionally. The result is a dynamic and energetic financial advice service that doesn’t use commissions as a safety net.
- TW has also found that with the commissions out of the way, a closer working relationship can be developed for your benefit.
- Transparent Wealth operates on a ‘Fee for Service’ basis and do not take commissions on the products we recommend.
- We are open and upfront about our fee structure.
- Your initial consultation with Transparent Wealth is complementary.
- Our fees for any initial advice, financial plans and on-going service are agreed in writing and up front.
- Our fees are fixed flat dollar fee and we do not charge you more just because you have more funds to invest.
- We believe this is the only way an adviser can truly act in your best interests and the only way you can really know how much you are paying.
- We are 100% focused on recommending investments and financial products that are specifically suited to you. We take pride in putting you first, providing clear, transparent advice that will give you every opportunity to make the most informed financial decisions.
- Transparent Wealth puts the interest of its client first. We support the need for a clear separation between product sales and advice, because Australians deserve trusted and transparent financial advice.
What exactly happens when you work with Transparent Wealth?
We want to be completely transparent about our process. The next steps are available for download here…
We understand that juggling demands that children, work, financial commitments and lifestyle can be difficult. We provide families with peace of mind via our ‘Transparent Advice’ process.
Advice always in your best interest
We are 100% focused on recommending investments and financial products that are specifically tailored to you achieving your goals.
We have no financial affiliation with any product or product provider which could influence the selection of a financial product. Which means we only answer the needs of our clients.
or Surprise Fees
Transparent Wealth operates on a ‘Fee for Service’ basis and do not take commissions on products.